Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dr. David Williams' link

Today I subscribed Dr. David Williams' newsletter.  It is a digital newsletter that I paid $10 to receive online for the year.  His newsletter was recommended in a comment made about my post on Monsanto.  (www.DrDavidWilliams.com)

I discussed the CDC hiring very questionable decision makers in my last post.  Dr. Williams has spoken about cancer saying that if an effective, inexpensive cure is found, but cannot be controlled by the AMA or drug companies, that we won't hear about it form our family doctor or the government.  Since the American Medical Association is the third largest lobbying group in Washington D.C. (based on expenditure), it's great to have Dr. Williams, another experienced and powerful voice, researching speaking out on behalf of holistic medicine. 

I have included his link as another alternative source of health information for the reader.

A Votre Sante (Here's to Your Health), Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-77002201-1